The CHQ struggle programme1) Submit the Memorandum to Local MLA, M.P. and request them to forward the Memorandum to the Prime Minister, Finance Minister and Communication Minister in the first week of August at your convenient dates. Divisional/Branch Secretaries are requested to forward the Memorandum to The Prime Minister, Finance Minister, Communication Minister and Secretary Postal Board after obtaining the signatures of the Divisional Working Committee members.
2) “MOTOR CYCLE RALLY” or FOOT MARCH (PADA YATRA) in the entire Division touching every Branch post office to meet each and every GDS official from 9.8.2014 to 14.8.2014.
3) Massive Dharna before Divisional offices on 19.8.2014.
Include GDS wage structure and service conditions in the purview of 7th CPC (b) Departmentalisation of GDS (c) Local problems.
4) Regional level meetings in the month of September to review the first, second and third phase of programmes.
5) Circle level GDS conventions in the month of October,2014.
6) All India GDS convention in the mont
h of November 2014 to discuss and decide the future course of action.
The All India Leaders will tour in all Circles during the period August to October, 2014.
All the Divisional/Branch Secretaries, Circle Secretaries, CHQ office bearers are requested to take necessary steps for making CHQ programme grand success.